Tuesday was a good day. I bought a BCBG dress for 50 cents and a pineapple for 10 cents. I don’t know which was the better deal!
I had texted my roommate as I left work that I was going to the market and then promptly lost track of both time and the ability to hear my phone ringing. She got worried as it grew nearer to 7pm. All daylight is gone by 730pm. I pulled up in front of the house around 715 just as she was putting her boots on to go check if I had fallen and broken my ankle on the path. She had also called the mayor. I had to phone this lovely man who was out driving through town looking for me in the (now) dark. I felt terrible! After apologizing profusely to both Carolyn and Sam, Sam invited us out for soda’s (he was now nearby after all).
After finishing off the evening with pork, chips, matoke and beer in the beautiful mayor’s gardens I threatened them both that I should get lost more often. They agreed.

1 comment:
I also bought a bcbg dress - how i wish it only cost 50cents.
Love you and these posts... keep them coming.
xoxo
Post a Comment