Wow, and here I thought I couldn't be more disgusted by the Conservatives and Pierre Poilievre. Stephen Harper calls an illegal election, then shares that,
"To be really honest, I anticipate a very nasty, kind of personal-attack campaign," he told Lloyd Robertson, CTV's chief news anchor and senior news editor, at
"That's just what I'm anticipating; that's what the opposition's done in the past. I think that whether Canadians agree with what we're doing or not, I don't think they're going to believe the kind of personal attacks and scare tactics that we've seen in the past."
Way to lead by example Harper! Good angle to get your keener, upstart to say all the nasty things for you! And then post them on the main page of the Con. website! Hypocrite. I’d rather the leader of my country know what moral courage meant rather than the English language colloquialism for ‘many people ride together in a car to save money and the environment.’
Fancy graphics on this picture though, something that I would have expected more from Rick Mercer. Oh, the Conservatives are trying for a sense of humour. Ha.

No comments:
Post a Comment