skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Travel With Grace
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Canada's Arab Immigrant Vote II
This is the picture that was up on the Aljezeera website. Someone noticed their mistake.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Leah Grace
Kabwohe, Bushenyi District, Uganda
I am a Canadian Master's student completing fieldwork in the southwest of Uganda. I try to make this blog serious and academic but tend to fail miserably.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(60)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(16)
▼
October
(13)
Stockwell Day and the Rule of Law
My Town: Kabwohe
Kitabi Update
Workshop Coup
The Cottage Branch Library
I Give Up
Canada's Arab Immigrant Vote II
If I was Voting
Canada's Arab Immigrant Vote
Giving Thanks in Uganda
A time for self-absorbed douchebagitude.
New Profession
World AIDS Day
►
September
(17)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(2)
My Blog List
...Scarlett Lion...Uganda.
Beberapa Cara Merawat Baterai Laptop Biar Awet
10 years ago
Canadian Cynic
Chronicles of Twatrick: The weaselly, gutless cowardice of Patrick Ross.
15 hours ago
CathiefromCanada
Today in "Christ What an Asshole!"
1 day ago
Clever Girl Goes Blog
Clever Girl Writes Books
11 years ago
The Wingnuterer
HIDE YOUR NUTZ,.... I AM BAAAACK
16 years ago
Ugandan Insomniac
Brittle
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment